Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thing #7

I know this is just the tip of the iceberg for thing #7 but while I still remember what I'm doing, I thought I would post a little about the Google Calendar. I'll get to all the other cool tools Google has to offer later.

I do like the Google Calendar and I love the idea of sharing calendars with family and friends but I'm pretty much addicted to carrying a paper calendar with me everywhere I go. I might not always have a computer with me to check the dates or times of certain events but you can almost always count on me having my paper calendar. (I love the free paper calendars we get from the Credit Union every year!) I think Google Calendars would be a great tool for school principals. They would be able to create a calendar and share events with multiple people. The Google Calendar would be a great way to manage the "school-wide" calendar.

I have only just begun, but feel free to check out my Google Calendar.

No comments: