Thursday, January 10, 2008

more about Thing #10

It's amazing what excites me! Something as little as changing the text on a well known sign or image is so cool to me! I am loving the sign generators and can't wait to use them. My two favorites are Image Chef and Custom SIgn Generators. You can get to those sites by looking at my Link List on the left side of my blog. (I just added that and think it's a great way to bookmark things.)

I know I haven't reached the "thing" about social networking, but I already have a MySpace account and I now have a way to add unique pictures and icons. Sometimes it hard to find something for your page that hasn't been viewed or used a million times before. With the sign generators, my signs can be 100% unique and personalized. The image that I posted on the original "Thing #10 post" can also be found on my MySpace page.

Using the sign generators for the library website is something that I have thought about but have not had the time to try. What a neat way to add popular or trendy graphics to the webpage plus having it pertain to the school or the library. Once I get brave enough to try it, I'll be sure to add a link so you can see.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: