Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday


Friday is my busiest day in the library!!

 

I am back-to-back-to-back with scheduled classes and I always have individuals who want my individual attention...I am worn out, and it's only noon!!  But that's ok , I have 30 minutes until the next class comes in,  so I think I'll work on my 23 things. 

 

It took me a while to get Zoho to work.  At first I thought it was me and my lack of experience, but it wasn't me, it was my MAC.  I'm now using a PC and things are smooth sailing.   You really can do everything you need to and more from this 2.0 application.  I love the formatting tools and the available options right there in plain sight.  No more searching for the tools you need. 

 

Here goes the next step in my "play"...I'm going to try posting this to my blog straight from here.  Wish me luck!

No comments: