Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #1

What do I want to learn? Well...hopefully I will learn how quick and easy it is to use all the tools with Web 2.0! (Actually, I'm not expecting quick; that's just wishful thinking!) Easy on the otherhand is something that I need. I am really hoping these tools will be user friendly since I do not consider myself tech savy! The easier it is for me to learn about the tools, the easier it will be for me to share what I have learned and teach others.

So far, the "things" have been easy to complete. Since I am a stickler for following directions and , I was able to successfully create a blog and start posting. I just hope everything else is as easy to follow. I am not completely satisfied with the way my blog looks but I plan on spending lots of time playing around and customizing the page.

No comments: